Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Google still won't let me post anything new....

so here's some posts I wrote awhile ago (:



"It will come sometime. Some beautiful morning she will just wake up and find it is Tomorrow. Not Today but Tomorrow. And Then things will happen... wonderful things."
~Anne with an e





Lately I've found myself nostalgic for the "first" days of us.
After we had become The Burkhardts and started the adventure there of.
Days full of learning and settling.
Learning how to kiss, argue without the neighbors hearing, convey something in public 
without using words, and what we wanted "us" to mean.
You know, normal newly wed stuff (;

I remember reveling in the joy of doing dishes, washing the laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner in
OUR home and the exhilaration of knowing that when Josh would 
come home from work he would be coming home to ME!

And I knew that that initial excitement may wear off, but I loved it nontheless.

And I still love it (:
Not so much the dishes part,
but my stomach still does a flip flop when I hear Husband coming in the door
and joy wells up in the pit of my stomach and flows upwards until I have to catch my breath.

I'm so grateful for husband and for us.
I'm grateful for the ebbs and flows from the beginning days of us
until the end days of us in glory.




xoxo,
lyss

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Marriage is SO much better than I thought it was going to be. And love knowing you're happily enjoying it as well.

    ReplyDelete