Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today



I'm Grateful For......

~surprise sunny days
~fall's farewell colors
~warm Clothing
~snack Time
~"L" drivers who wait
~pictures portraying life
~little ones smiles and cuddles
~lots of work (exhausting as it is :))
~unexpected moments with Husband
~the warmth and ease of the Jeep
~shrinking to do lists



 silly, but true.

As Thanksgiving is coming up (next week! I CANNOT believe it!)
I've been more conscious of counting my blessings and writing them down.
And I think this should become a habit as I've been enjoying it so much!
xoxo,
lyss

P.S. I should add "when Husband makes dinner" on this list
as I am now sitting here with a delicious dinner on my lap
after a long day of work courtesy of that wonderful man.
I am going to go give him a thank you kiss now.


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo Lyss!!
    I also like the idea of writing down things I'm thankful for. Makes it more focused and memorable.

    ReplyDelete