Thursday, April 11, 2013

a few of my favorite things









1. a little note each day
2. dreams of travels here and there
3. dog sitting
4. lattes (:
5. light
6. him. always him
7. that April showers bring May flowers

hope you've had a lovely week!
Ours has been filled to the brim and we have lots of 
fun plans for the weekend. 
I'm off to visit one of my oldest friends and see 
"The Hiding Place"on stage, soooo excited!
Meanwhile husband will stay here in the city and
work, work, work.
I know I've mentioned it before, but I am so very grateful
for how hard husband works to provide for us.
He's one of the hardest working people I have ever met
and it makes me all the more proud to call him mine (:

Have a fun weekend!

xoxo,
lyss

1 comment:

  1. I just love these pictures, especially the first one! Such a sweet post ;)

    ReplyDelete