Friday, May 3, 2013

Life Lately







Lately I've pushed my body far beyond what it is able
and it (and the doctor) have been eager to remind me of my limits.
Lately spring has come and we are claiming the days for all they're worth.
Lately we've rediscovered the beach.
Lately big decisions have been made.
Lately we've been shamelessly counting the days till
the end of school and beginning of summer.
Lately I've been extra grateful for the older women in my life,
the ones who see the tears welling up in my eyes and hug and comfort
me like I'm 5 years old.
Lately we've been extra aware of the blessings God has given.
Happy Spring (:

xoxo,
lyss

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful to those older women too. They're the answer to my prayers, when I can't be there for you but I know that God is sovereign, strong, and mighty, and will minister to you far beyond what I could.

    Love you dearly, and praying that your body and spirit will continue to be strengthened. XOXO

    ReplyDelete