Friday, October 19, 2012
































 Fall
Family
 Apples
 Pumpkins
 and a bit lot of rain


Although I began to feel a little silly in my determination to get a pumpkin
when the tractor driver jokingly offered to pay me NOT to go out into the pouring rain....
(after asking who was the person who wanted go out in this and everyone pointed at me)
but it was just perfect when the moment we pulled up to the pumpkin patch
 the rain eased off and then stopped completely.

As we trudged through the mud to find our perfect pumpkins, 
I watched my guys picking up pumpkins here and there 
to hold them up high in the air and ask my opinion of their choice, 
I didn't think my heart could be any fuller.
 I so delight in and love these guys of mine and I deeply appreciated
their love towards me in following me out into the pouring rain in
the hopes of an adventure and a pumpkin.

God so richly blessed our day out in the orchard and 
it will be a sweet and precious memory for many years to come.

Even if it was a little cold and we were all a little wet (;

xoxo,
lyss

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm SO glad that you had a happy time with your family. These pictures show how much fun you must have had. Isn't time with family so sweet?

    ReplyDelete