Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just a few more hours....


Till my family will be here!
Eeeeek!
This week has been so crazy with work and responsibilities so I've barely 
had a moment to stop and realize....
today's the day!!

Can't wait to see you Dad, Mama, Eric, and Isaac!
(and you will be greatly missed Zach and April, it just won't be the same without you)
I know this time is just going to fly by and I want to fully enjoy each moment with you.
Get ready for Chicago hot dogs, museums, and and chilly noses (:

xoxo,
lyss

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy/excited for you! Family time is the best :) Take lots of pictures and enjoy every minute!
    And I'm also slightly jealous cause your family gets to go to your town (one of my favorite places) and see you (one of my favorite peoples) have fun!

    ReplyDelete