Friday, December 14, 2012

When Husband picks up the camera...





you just never know whats going to come out.

Have I told you about the one time a lady asked if Husband was an artist?
She said she could tell because of the way he walked.
While I appreciated her appreciating Husband as an artist
I was NOT such a fan of her watching him walk.
That artistic butt is MINE thank you very much miss ma'am.

Although we made a connection through her that got Husband a
contracted tile job so alls well that ends well (:

And there's a little rambling randomness for your Friday.

xoxo,
lys


3 comments:

  1. So I'm pretty sure that second picture of you is my favorite..... Like ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide. I like the second on because of how beautiful Lyss looks......like a makeup model for pith skin foundation. I have to say, though, the twinkle in the eyes, and the embarassed smile make the first picture my favorite!!!
    Luv Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide. I like the second on because of how beautiful Lyss looks......like a makeup model for pith skin foundation. I have to say, though, the twinkle in the eyes, and the embarassed smile make the first picture my favorite!!!
    Luv Momma

    ReplyDelete