Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly like pearls slipping off a string" L.M. Montgomery











I was supposed to be at home, in bed, per doctor's orders, 
but the L was having issues and husband had a big deal 
presentation so it was decided that I would drop him
off at school and then I couldn't resist watching him give his
fancy shmancy presentation....
next thing I know we've spent the morning in the school courtyard
(him studying, her reading pride and prejudice).
The flowering trees are so beautiful right now and
it was so nice to just be quiet together.

Such a sweet morning to set aside and reminisce about in later days. 

xoxo,
lyss

P.S. soooo glad spring is here! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment