Sunday, June 23, 2013

CO



















Because the fire started the day after we arrived 
and things were just so tense I don't really have any pictures 
of family. So I think I'm just going to have to go back soon to remedy that (;

We LOVED Colorado!
We loved seeing and getting to know my extended family better,
(there was some family drama years ago and we really haven't had
a real visit since. So this was the first time they've really gotten to know Husband
and the first time I've really gotten to know them as an adult)
and we greatly enjoyed the mountains and warmth without humidity.
Oh warmth without humidity...
you were amazing.

We did a bit of driving here and there
and thats what most of these pictures are of.
So beautiful.
Ugh, I want to go back.
Anyone want to go with me? (;

xoxo,
lyss

2 comments:

  1. I want to go back too. Really miss the dry weather, and cool nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I love your Garden of the Gods pictures

    ReplyDelete