Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hi! Hi! Hi!




Sorry about that week long hiatus there,
I was sifting through things emotionally
and adjusting to other things
like work schedule and high humidity
(does high humidity make anyone else feel super nauseous all the time?)

Not that it was necessarily a hard week,
it really wasn't.

But quite a few things didn't go the way I assumed they would
and I responded by analyzing the heck out of EVERYTHING
and thus made it hard week.

Aren't you glad you don't live with me (;

At the end of the week there was a night when I 
couldn't sleep at all and in my internet
wandering I found this song
and God in His graciousness tenderly convicted me
of my selfish hissy fit.

Which is exactly what this past week was.
An adult temper tantrum.

Some things I thought would be easy and delightful
were very hard and disappointing
and I was at a loss.

Instead of looking to my protector and hiding myself in Him,
remembering that He loves me with a deep love 
and everything He does and allows is for my good,
I analyzed my life and everything around me
to find what was wrong and correct it so that all could be right.

And that was my (our) week last week.










No comments:

Post a Comment