Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Time of Thanksgiving










Sometimes I look at the people I get to call friends and family
and am so humbled and astounded by what
 incredible people I am surrounded by.

This past weekend we got to see Charity and her adorable family
and also got to see some of the Szobody family.
We talked about EVERYTHING under the sun,
ranging from architecture to theology to latte art to food allergies,
and husband and I walked away feeling as if we had experienced Thanksgiving.

To eat lots and lots of good food,
have even more good conversation,
to laugh until we were crying,
 to be surrounded by people who love each other
and have that love spill out over us.

That visit will be a treasured memory 
and a hope for our future family for years to come.

And I got to meet Raphael the littlest Kizzee!
Somehow I didn't get a picture of him but he is just the cutest
cuddliest little gentleman you've ever met.



xoxo,
lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment