Friday, July 12, 2013






Tonight we celebrated 5 years of "us".
and that's really all there is to say
because I was a lousy date
(I'm still miserably sick and coughed and hacked the whole time)
and we both had fairly rough days
so it was not the romantic nostalgic night either of us was hoping for.

But it was lovely in its own familiar comforting way.
Which is sometimes so much better.

I am so in love with this man.

I'm glad we have our whole lives together
filled with romantic and not so romantic moments and 
all the moments in between,
there's none else I'd rather spend them with than him.





Ha! I guess there was stuff to say (:

xoxo,
lyss







2 comments:

  1. So other couples have dates and special events that don't go as planned or expected? That's good to know, 'cause we've definitely experienced that before. Such is life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Um, yes we TOTALLY do! You are so right, such is married life (;

    ReplyDelete