Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sometimes...


  • Sometimes I put way too much sugar in my coffee 
  • Sometimes I forget to shave my legs for many many days and that doesn't stop me from wearing skirts
  • Sometimes I just feel weird. I go by Sylvia on those days...
  • Sometimes I listen to my favorite song over and over and over again until its not my favorite anymore
  • Sometimes I clean my home so its super duper clean. But thats a rare sometimes...
  • Sometimes I don't want to talk at all to anyone. Sometimes I can. not. stop. talking.
  • Sometimes I feel really happy and think all sorts of big beautiful thoughts. I go by Anne on those days.
  • Sometimes I can't bring myself to look anyone on the "L" in the eye. 
  • Sometimes I smile at everyone I see
  • Sometimes I have to stop myself from telling Husband "I love you SOOOO much" for the gazillionth time. but sometimes I just can't help myself.



                                   

1 comment:

  1. Well I think you're cute and brilliant ALL the time :) Love this post....

    ReplyDelete