Friday, September 21, 2012

Little Letters



Dear Girl Who Offered To Give Me Your Seat Because I Was Wearing Heels,
Thanks, but I'm a Chicagoan. I can walk MILES in these shoes before I start to acknowledge pain.

Dear Kinfolk Magazine,
I have read you 4 times and I still can't get enough.

Dear Singing Voice,
I really wish you were better than you are.

Dear Cool Fall Breeze,
You make cuddling even more delightful! Please don't give in to winter winds too soon.

Dear Closet,
HELLOOO! I'm so happy to wear you again!

Dear Yoga,
You make my achey body feel so good.

Dear Godfather Trilogy,
Husband and I are sooooo excited to watch you! I'm thinking popcorn, favorite quilt, and you every Wednesday night for little while (:

Dear Pregnant Women Seemingly Everywhere,
Um, did I miss the pregnancy train here?



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
lyss


No comments:

Post a Comment