Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today I'm grateful for

                                   





~Eucalyptus and Lavender and for how it makes our apartment smell when sprinkled on our heater.

~Warm leggings and remembrances of fun times with April.

~Secret birthday plans and the giddy feeling I get knowing I'm the one who gets to makes birthday plans for my man. I am so very happy and honored to be his wife.

~For rest. Because 1/2 of my nanny littles are sick with colds and I'm giving my body a day of rest to fight the cold I can feel coming.

~For this time just the two of us. The Burkhardt's. I am so grateful for this sweet time of just us, and although it is not what I planned or even hoped for it has been and is beautiful, and I am so grateful for it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment