Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dear Little One// 19 weeks


Dear Little One,
You are growing and learning so much!
Right now your brain is learning how to experience
smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch
and you are about 8 1/2 oz and around 6' long.
You're getting so big!
I'm growing a little bit, but not nearly as much as you (:
I have a little bump where you are, it's not really identifiable as a baby bump yet,
but if you continue growing at your current rate I'm sure it will be soon.

And you are quite the hungry one!
I'm quickly learning that you would be quite happy if I ate all the time
and that food is the answer to almost everything.
Grumpy? Need to eat. Tired? Probably need to eat. Can't think? Eat some food.
Overly emotional? Eat. All of the above and then some? EAT!
I'm thinking you're definitely a boy....

On that note,
we got a date for your big ultrasound and we are SO excited!
My sweet child,
this time please hold fairly still 
so we don't make the midwife mad again ok?
Ok, great (:

We are so crazy excited to see your tiny self again soon,
we love you so very very much.

xoxo,
Mama



1 comment:

  1. God is so good and his timing is perfect. Look forward to meeting the little man one day.

    ReplyDelete