Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dear Little One // 29 weeks



My Sweet Little One,
This has been a week of growing.
I can feel you moving almost constantly, pushing and stretching for more room.
My body is straining to keep up with you
and many days this week I felt very tired and worn,
but so so grateful to feel you so alive and well within
me that it made the tired eyes and achey muscles so very worth it.

We've taken you to many outdoor concerts but the other night
we took you to hear The Oh Hello's at an indoor venue
and my goodness child, you moved as I have never felt you move before!!
You seemed to love it and "danced" almost the whole 2 1/2 hours we were there.
You also seem to like Jazz, for whenever we got to a jazz concert
I feel you moving in the most gentle rhythmic manner.
It took me a couple times to realize that I think you are swaying.
You have good taste (;

I love you.

xoxo,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment